selena gomez in red dress

Selena Gomez In Red Dress

Performer Selena Gomez goes to the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscars following gathering in a shocking stun-length Dolce & Gabbana godess outfit. The star was a vision in red and was assembled splendidly by stylist Basia Richards. Perceive the matching gold item of her lovely Lorraine Schwartz studs and arm jewelery & solidified red and gold Judith Leiber clutch. In spite of the fact that she is just 18 years old, I feel enjoy she is a veteran on celebrity lane. Mold advance unfailingly!
I totally LOVE Selena Gomez's flats, and assuming that she had worn the red sweaterdress with dark stockings and some oversize dark shades, I could have consumed my shirt and given her An-in addition to.
In any case, the thin pants under the tunic absolutely demolish it for me. While Selena positively has the figure to construct this outfit look approve, she ought to have taken tips from Lindsay, Lauren and each one of those alternate legging adoring women.
And then yes, while I might be on Team Miley (subsequently me consistently pointing to Selena as "the alternate Disney youngster"), I will state this-even if Ms. Hannah Montana herself had worn this outfit, I could have given her poo about it, so there.



















French furniture from Wildwood Antiques

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
FASHIONGURU99 © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops